PRIVACY STATEMENT STICHTING OXVILLE
In this Privacy Statement we describe which personal data we process from you, how we deal with your personal data and which rights you are entitled to in that context. Stichting Oxville takes your privacy very seriously and therefore treats your data with the utmost care. First and foremost, Stichting Oxville complies with the requirements of the AVG in all cases.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA
To serve you as good as possible, it is necessary that we process your personal data. Personal data that is collected is processed by us in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. The following data may be processed by us: NAW-data, date and place of birth, telephone number, email address and IP address.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Stichting Oxville uses your personal data for the following purposes:
executing and/or processing transactions that take place via the website
To be able to send the Stichting Oxville newsletter, provided that you have signed up for it.
To be able to send emails with specific offers from Stichting Oxville, if you have signed up for it.
For service e-mails, to be able to inform you further regarding the show for which you have bought or reserved tickets (e.g. to pass on changes regarding the show).
For statistical, analysis and research purposes (including customer satisfaction surveys)
To be able to execute legal obligations applicable to Stichting Oxville.
NEWSLETTERS, SPECIFIC OFFERS AND SERVICE E-MAILS
You can subscribe to our newsletter and/or specific offers. You can cancel these subscriptions at any time. Every newsletter or mail with specific offers contains an unsubscribe link. Your e-mail address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your permission.
Stichting Oxville does customer profiling. Stichting Oxville stores interactions in order to personalise the content of its newsletters and make them relevant. If you want to unsubscribe from customer profiling, please send an email to email@example.com.
When you buy tickets for a show from us, you will receive a service e-mail from us.
Stichting Oxville makes use of several cookies. Cookies are small files in which we can store information so that you do not have to fill it in every time. But they also allow us to see that you are visiting us again. When you first visit our service, we show a message explaining about cookies. If you continue to use our service, we will assume that you do not object to the cookies. You can disable cookies via your browser. Please note! If you disable cookies, it will not be possible to order your tickets online. You can then only buy your tickets by telephone or at the box office.
• Cookies for website statistics: Stichting Oxville uses the program Google Analytics & GoSquared to analyse how our website is used. This way we find out which pages are visited most, which browser people use (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.) or what kind of screen is used. This enables us to increase the effectiveness and ease of use of the website. This data is stored anonymously. They do not give us any personal information about you.
• Cookies to inform you in a targeted way: Stichting Oxville uses the tracking pixel for Facebook campaigns and online bannering.
Stichting Oxville does not keep data longer than is necessary for the processing purposes. If you have not purchased a card from Stichting Oxville for five years, the information received is removed from our systems. Data of customers who have subscribed to our newsletter and/or action mails is kept until the moment they unsubscribe. The data will then only be used for statistical purposes.
SECURITY AND THIRD PARTIES
Stichting Oxville (and its suppliers) have taken technical and organisational security measures to protect the data in its possession from loss, destruction or any other form of unlawful processing. For example, the personal data received is stored on secure servers. For your convenience, the website www.oxville.nl contains hyperlinks to third-party websites. We would like to point out that if you visit these websites, the privacy regulations of these third parties, and not those of Stichting Oxville, apply to the activities you perform on these websites and the information you disclose there.
INSPECTION AND ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA
If you have any questions or want to know what personal data we have of you, you can always contact us. You have the following rights:
• Receive an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it
• To see and request the exact personal data we hold about you.
• To correct errors and amend your personal data
• Remove out of date personal information
• To withdraw permission for the use and processing of your personal data
• Make your data anonymous or remove it in such a way that it can no longer be traced back to you as a person.
• Object to certain uses of your personal data, such as – the use of your purchase details and preferences to send you specific performance information.
Please make sure that you always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we are not modifying or deleting data about the wrong person.
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time and will post an update on our website.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
For questions regarding our privacy statement we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ernest Staesstraat 47
1061 CC Amsterdam